JAVA TRAINING IN VIJAYAWADA
Java Training Course
Sun Microsystems developed Java programming language and is released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems’ Java platform.
Java SE 8 is the latest edition till date. By the advancement of Java and its vast popularity, various configurations were built to accommodate different kinds of platforms.
The brand-new J2 versions are now named as Java EE, Java SE, and Java ME. Java is proved to be Write Once, Run Anywhere.
Java Training Course – Objective
This hands-on Java training course presents a thorough introduction to object-oriented programming in Java for experienced C and C++ programmers. The fundamental concepts of Java syntax are taught in the context regarding applying OOP methods in order to gain reusability, flexibility, and dependability. Stress is placed on the characteristics of Java that promote complex data types, inheritance, and polymorphism. Pupils will study to implement the method of data abstraction including class design. Functional aspects of Java includes performance, execution, trial, and security concerns are emphasized. Extensive hands-on activities are blended completely to strengthen knowledge and elaborate real competency.
Why Java training is required?
A superset of C and C++, Java is an object-oriented programming language cum platform and incorporates all the features offered by C and C++ and much more. Started its journey as a successor to C++, gradually, it has evolved as the ultimate choice for developing different versatile kind of applications like stand-alone, GUI-based, web, database, and mobile applications.
Advantages of Java Programming Language
Java is easy to learn. Java is designed to be easy use and hence easy to code, execute and debug. It also helps learn other programming languages quickly.
- Java is Object-Oriented. This gives us the benefit to create modular programs and reusable modules. Java platform independent with its source and also binary levels.
- It can run the same program on different systems due to its ability to move from one system to other which is crucial for web applications.
Job Proscpects with Java Programming Language
Java is widely used to make applications for different platforms as it is a platform independent language.
- Android Apps: The Android operating system is written in Java which makes it much easier for the developers.
- Blueray: A user can also seamlessly build interactive applications for Blue-Ray Disk Association.
- Server Applications: Some of the popular system applications like Gmail, Eclipse which we use daily are built on Java.
- Popular Desktop Applications: Java is used to develop popular desktop apps such as Gmail, Eclipse, Netbeans etc.
- Scientific applications:NASA Wind which is a prominent development project uses Java. According to quora.com
Why CodeGnan to be chosen to learn Java Programming in Vijayawada?
- Introduction to Java Language.
- Genesis of Java and OOP features.
- Java Environment Setup.
- Working with Classes and Objects, class an Abstract Data type.
- Inheritance -types of inheritance -access controls -rules and regulations of inheritance using “super”, “abstract” and “final”
- Interfaces – multiple inheritance with interfaces, interface benefits, interfaces vs abstract classes.
- Packages- packaging classes.
- Exception handling, need to handle exceptions, Java’s exception class hierarchy.
- GUI Applications using Java,awt.
- Multi Threading
- Java Library Packages.
- Generic Programming.
- Collection Framework.
- New features in Java 8.
6 week classes
C is the most general language used extensively in many applications and even operating systems. This course will include all the concepts from the basic to the dynamic level. Fundamental dynamic data structures.. read more
4 week classes
C++, as we all know is an extension to C language and was developed by Bjarne stroustrup at bell labs. C++ is an intermediate level language, as it comprises a confirmation of both high level and low level.. read more
3 week classes
Advanced Java is the next advanced level concept of Java programming. The advanced Java programming covers the Swings, Socket Programming, AWT, Thread Concepts as well as the Collection objects.. read more
CodeGnan in Students words,
I’ve tried other training institutes and all I did is quit in the middle. I got nurtured with the basics, they took really good care and even arranged extra classes on personal requests. I get to work in the Real-Time environments and I have successfully deployed 3 projects in Real-Time while I’m still in the middle of the training. The best part is I never thought of quitting.
I fell in love with the pattern of teaching here. We get to start with hello world all the time but here, nothing is classic and since while training I was working on Real-Time servers, I was a ready to go engineer on the way out of here. They took personal care of me, I got mentors who are happy to answer my calls and finally they gave me a map of what more I can learn by myself and other technologies that I can adapt with my current skillset.