MACHINE LEARNING TRAINING IN VIJAYAWADA
Machine Learning Course
Machine Learning is a set of algorithms that help the machines, that is the computers, devices, and every bit of technology that uses Artificial Intelligence to ‘learn’ from their own experiences with varying amount of human intervention. Some Machine Learning algorithms need humans to modify their codes regularly while others can modify the algorithms themselves. Machine Learning training can enable a person to code such algorithms which would be able to process large data and use the result to modify itself, make future predictions, mimic human behavior, and many such activities. Every year millions of dollars are spent on developing new algorithms for Machine Learning in order to help companies increase their efficiency and productivity. Having a Machine Learning certification would help software engineers to tap into this market.
Using Machine Learning in Numerous Industries
At Codegnan, we provide one of the best Machine Learning training in Vijayawada. Machine Learning is truly transforming numerous industries by revolutionizing the processes of manufacturing and production, sales and purchases, marketing, communication, cybersecurity, and basically every aspect of an organization. A Machine Learning training course allows you to understand the important roles that the data scientist and Machine Learning engineer play in today’s data-savvy environment. Let’s look at all the various industries that you will be able to get into after taking a Machine Learning course:
- Healthcare: Healthcare industry is one of the most profitable industries around the world. Here every new innovation can earn you hundreds of millions of dollars. By and by healthcare industry is adopting more IoT and other connected devices. With a Machine Learning certification, you will be able to code Machine Learning algorithms to track the patients’ health, collect data, analyze it, and predict future health trends. It helps the devices to alert the healthcare providers in case the patients’ health shows signs of deteriorating.
- Manufacturing: Machine Learning training institutes like us also teach you to use Machine Learning algorithms to ease the process of manufacturing, increase efficiency and productivity, and reduce the need for human labor. This can be achieved by training the algorithm to carry out the manufacturing processes, find flaws in them and to modify the process based on the limitations.
- Stock Market: One of the extensive parts in Machine Learning training is writing algorithms that can collect a large amount of data from various sources, analyze it to understand the relationship between them and their past trends in order to predict the future trends. This can be used to predict the stock market trends by using Machine Learning and thus as a way to make profitable trades.
- Cybersecurity: Every day there are millions of new cyber attacks carried out on people all around the world which leads to huge losses of protected data as well as money globally. Cyber attacks on organizations and their employees can lead to devastating consequences and disrupt their working for a significant amount of time. This is why cyber attacks have been recognized as one of the most harmful threats worldwide. The worst part about cyber attacks is that the attackers keep on developing their codes which is why traditional methods of cybersecurity are not enough. Machine Learning algorithms can be used to store information of the past codes of cyber attacks, detect the patterns in them, and use them to detect any future malicious code with as much as 2% to 10% variation in coding. Thus, Machine Learning can drastically change the cybersecurity industry.
- E-Commerce: The Machine Learning course also includes learning how to use Machine Learning to help an eCommerce business. The algorithms can be designed to collect all the data and analyze it to ascertain the shopping patterns and product preferences of the consumers. With the help of this analysis, it can further understand the psychology of people while shopping and use it to improve their shopping experience, conversion rates, and recommend relevant products to the users. It also helps in the targeted advertisement.
- Many Others: After taking Machine Learning training course from us you will be able to use your knowledge of Machine Learning for a plethora of other purposes as well. For example, creating virtual personal assistants, social media services, predicting trends for various purposes such as while commuting, video surveillance, developing virtual customer support, refining search engine results, and much more.
Why CodeGnan to be chosen to learn Machine Learning training in Vijayawada?
Codegnan provides over 60 hours of the best course in machine learning training in Vijayawada. This course is further divided into several parts to ensure that you have the proper understanding of each of the part before proceeding to the next level. Being one of the premier Machine Learning training institutes we provide you with the opportunity to work on real-life case studies with the leading Machine Learning engineers and scientists as a hands-on approach for teaching. By the end of the course, you would be able to write supervised and unsupervised algorithms to carry out various tasks and to modify themselves based on the available data.
- Introduction to Python.
- Who is using Python today?
- Installation and setting up environment.
- Basic syntax.
- Built in data types.
- Basic Operators.
- Decision making.
- Regular Expressions.
- Database Access.
- Sending Email.
- Building Microservices.
- Working with git.
- Multi-dimensional array.
- Files with arrays.
- Linear Algebra.
- Array Manipulation.
- Structured and record arrays.
- Data Frames.
- Reading and Writing Data in Text Format.
- Interacting with web APIs.
- Interacting with Databases.
- Handling missing data.
- Combining and merging datasets.
- Plotting and visualizing data.
- Data aggregation.
- Time series.
- Time zones.
- Sickit learn.
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- How do machines learn
- Types of machine learning
- Supervised learning
- Unsupervised learning
Applications of machine learning
- Selecting a model
- Training a model
- Performance of a model
- What is a feature
- Feature construction
- Feature extraction
- Feature selection
- Supervised learning classification.
- Bayes Theorem
- Naïve Bayes Classifier
- K-Nearest Neighbour (KNN)
- Decision Tree.
- Random Forest Model
- Support Vector Machines
- Supervised learning regression.
- Simple linear regression.
- Multiple linear regression.
- Problems in regression analysis.
- Polynomial regression model.
- Logistic Regression.
- Unsupervised vs Supervised learning.
- Applications of Unsupervised Learning
Natural Language Process
6 week classes
Natural-language processing (NLP) is an area of computer science and artificial intelligence concerned with the interactions between computers and human (natural) languages, in particular how to program computers to fruitfully process large amounts of natural language data.
3 week classes
Python is an interpreted high-level programming language for general-purpose programming. Python has a design philosophy that emphasizes code readability, notably using significant whitespace.
6 week classes
Data is treated as the new currency in the world. Every day there are more than 2.5 quintillion bytes of data generated which needs to be sorted and analyzed to be used later. The volume of data is growing exponentially and it results in a vast demand for data scientists. Data science training is helping individuals take advantage of this vast demand.
CodeGnan in Students words,
I’ve tried other training institutes and all I did is quit in the middle. I got nurtured with the basics, they took really good care and even arranged extra classes on personal requests. I get to work in the Real-Time environments and I have successfully deployed 3 projects in Real-Time while I’m still in the middle of the training. The best part is I never thought of quitting.
I fell in love with the pattern of teaching here. We get to start with hello world all the time but here, nothing is classic and since while training I was working on Real-Time servers, I was a ready to go engineer on the way out of here. They took personal care of me, I got mentors who are happy to answer my calls and finally they gave me a map of what more I can learn by myself and other technologies that I can adapt with my current skillset.