C++ PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE TRAINING IN VIJAYAWADA
C++ Programming Training Course
C++ Programming Training Course – Objective
Why C++ Language training is required?
Advantages of C++ Programming Language
- C++ is a highly portable language and is often the language of choice for multi-device, multi-platform app development.
- C++ is an object-oriented programming language and includes classes, inheritance, polymorphism, data abstraction and encapsulation.
- C++ has a rich function library.
- C++ allows exception handling, and function overloading which are not possible in C.
- C++ is a powerful, efficient and fast language. It finds a wide range of applications – from GUI applications to 3D graphics for games to real-time mathematical simulations.
Job Proscpects with C++ Programming Language
- C++ overrides the complexities of 3D games, optimizes resource management and facilitates multiplayer with networking. The language is extremely fast, allows procedural programming for CPU intensive functions and provides greater control over hardware, because of which it has been widely used in development of gaming engines. For instance, the science fiction game Doom 3 is cited as an example of a game that used C++ well and the Unreal Engine, a suite of game development tools, is written in C++.
- Graphic User Interface (GUI) based applications: Many highly used applications, such as Image Ready, Adobe Premier, Photoshop and Illustrator, are scripted in C++.
- Web Browsers: With the introduction of specialized languages such as PHP and Java, the adoption of C++ is limited for scripting of websites and web applications. However, where speed and reliability are required, C++ is still preferred. For instance, a part of Google’s back-end is coded in C++, and the rendering engine of a few open source projects, such as web browser Mozilla Firefox and email client Mozilla Thunderbird, are also scripted in the programming language.
- Advance Computations and Graphics: C++ provides the means for building applications requiring real-time physical simulations, high-performance image processing, and mobile sensor applications. Maya 3D software, used for integrated 3D modeling, visual effects and animation, is coded in C++.
- Database Software: C++ and C have been used for scripting MySQL, one of the most popular database management software. The software forms the backbone of a variety of database-based enterprises, such as Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo and YouTube etc.
- Operating Systems: C++ forms an integral part of many of the prevalent operating systems including Apple’s OS X and various versions of Microsoft Windows, and the erstwhile Symbian mobile OS.
- Enterprise Software: C++ finds a purpose in banking and trading enterprise applications, such as those deployed by Bloomberg and Reuters. It is also used in development of advanced software, such as flight simulators and radar processing.
- Medical and Engineering Applications: Many advanced medical equipments, such as MRI machines, use C++ language for scripting their software. It is also part of engineering applications, such as high-end CAD/CAM systems.
- Compilers: A host of compilers including Apple C++, Bloodshed Dev-C++, Clang C++ and MINGW make use of C++ language. C and its successor C++ are leveraged for diverse software and platform development requirements, from operating systems to graphic designing applications. Further, these languages have assisted in the development of new languages for special purposes like C#, Java, PHP, Verilog etc.
Why CodeGnan to be chosen to learn C++ Programming in Vijayawada?
- Introduction to ‘C++’ Programming language
- Overview, OOP features, data types, operators, variables
- New Features in C++ -new,delete keywords -:: scope resolution operator -& reference operator -new compiler directives -inline functions
- Working with Classes and Objects -access controls -defining the class and object -data members and member functions -static members -friend functions -constructors and destructors.
- Inheritance -types of inheritance -access controls -constructor call order -upcasting
- Polymorphism -function overloading -function overriding -abstract class and pure virtual functions -virtual destructors.
- Operator Overloading -unary operators -binary operators.
- Formatting I/O, File I/O, Exception Handling.
- Templates, working with STL.
6 week classes
C is the most general language used extensively in many applications and even operating systems. This course will include all the concepts from the basic to the dynamic level. Fundamental dynamic data structures, including trees, queues, linear lists, and other linked structures.
6 week classesJava is a general-purpose computer-programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, platform neutral and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
3 week classes
Python is an interpreted high-level programming language for general-purpose programming. Python has a design philosophy that emphasizes code readability, notably using significant whitespace.
CodeGnan in Students words,
I’ve tried other training institutes and all I did is quit in the middle. I got nurtured with the basics, they took really good care and even arranged extra classes on personal requests. I get to work in the Real-Time environments and I have successfully deployed 3 projects in Real-Time while I’m still in the middle of the training. The best part is I never thought of quitting.
I fell in love with the pattern of teaching here. We get to start with hello world all the time but here, nothing is classic and since while training I was working on Real-Time servers, I was a ready to go engineer on the way out of here. They took personal care of me, I got mentors who are happy to answer my calls and finally they gave me a map of what more I can learn by myself and other technologies that I can adapt with my current skillset.